Sunday 8:30 am , 11:00 am
Children's Liturgy of the Word during 11:00 am Mass
Daily Mass on Wednesday & Friday at 8:00 am
Reconciliation by appointment.
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Friday
- Rev. James Griffin, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. R. Wayne Snellings, Deacon, Minister of Music and Administrative Assistant
- Rev. Mr. John Tucker, III, Deacon
- Sister Betty Pflieger, RSM, Minister of Adult Faith Formation
- Marisa Cupps, Coordinator of Children's Christian Formation and Worship
- Frances Smith, Secretary
- Olivia Moseley, Housekeeper
- William "Bill" Turner, Sexton
Spiritual Gifts Retreat
Spiritual Gifts Retreat/Workshop
Dorsey Hall Wednesday, August 30 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Presenter: Sister Betty
“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.”
Please join us on Wednesday, August 30 as we come together to discover our Spiritual Gifts. Using a Spiritual Gift Assessment tool as our guide, we will explore the gifts God has given each of us. We will include prayer, scripture, reflection and discussion as part of the process. In order to know how many may be attending, please register by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, calling the parish office [329-0473] or signing up in the commons.
Evening Prayer for Peace In the Spirit of Taizé
Immerse yourself in music and silence…
Find yourself in letting go…
Wrap yourself in the Mystery of the Creator….
The worship service includes repetitive prayers, music and silence. This service is based on prayer that was begun by an ecumenical community in Taizé, France.
7 to 8 Friday Evening
August 25, 2017
St. Paul Catholic Church
“May the powerful cry for peace go up from every land” - Pope Francis
WeShare Online Giving
Readings for the Week of August 13, 2017
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-13a / Ps 85 / Rom 9:1-5 / Mt 14:22-33
- Monday: Dt 10:12-22 / Ps 147 / Mt 17:22-27
- Tuesday: Vigil: 1 Chr 15:3-4, 15-16; 16:1-2 / Ps 132 / 1 Cor 15:54b-57 / Lk 11:27-28
- Tuesday: Day: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45 / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Wednesday: Dt 34:1-12 / Ps 66 / Mt 18:15-20
- Thursday: Jos 3:7-10a, 11, 13-17 / Ps 114 / Mt 18:21--19:1
- Friday: Jos 24:1-13 / Ps 136 / Mt 19:3-12
- Saturday: Jos 24:14-29 / Ps 16 / Mt 19:13-15
- Next Sunday: Is 56:1, 6-7 / Ps 67 / Rom 11:13-15, 29-32 / Mt 15:21-28