Position Posting Faith Formation and Liturgy Coordinator
St. Paul’s Catholic Church in Richmond is seeking a Faith Formation and Liturgy Coordinator.
Applicant must be a practicing Catholic and possess a love for and knowledge of the Catholic Faith, as well as a strong commitment to the faith development of children and adults. Professional work ethic and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential. This is a part time position that requires variable hours.
- Organize sacrament preparation for Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Eucharist, Confirmation and RCIA
- Maintain the integrity and files for the Safe Environment Program
- Develop and provide total catechetical program for adults, youth and children to develop the parish as an evangelizing community
- Oversee Youth Group and Young Adult Group
- Serve as parish’s wedding coordinator and funeral coordinator
- Oversee all non-musical related liturgical ministries
- Coordinate liturgies with pastor, deacon, and musician.
Qualifications: At least a Bachelor’s Degree preferable of related field, or equivalent in ministry experience is required. Required skills include strong interpersonal and communication skills, organization Professional work ethic and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential. Adult, Children and/or youth ministry programming experience desired,