Check the Bulletin for details on all these events...
- Christian Formation: Register for Sunday School, 1st Communion & Confirmation
- Rosary Makers: Contribute old or broken Rosaries for repair & regifting
- Rosary Month: Rosary after 11am Mass all October
- Knights of Columbus: Meeting October 5th, 7pm Dorsey Hall
- Blessing of the Animals: October 7th, 11am
- Catholic Day @ Busch Gardens: October 7th
- Grieving Parents Retreat: October 21st
- Visit National Shrine : October 21st
- Catholic Grad Students @ VCU: Check it out
- Light a Candle for Ukraine: Began July 1st & 2nd
- HELP SUPPLY: Food Pantry & Shower Ministry
CLICK HERE to display the bulletin.
Sunday 8:30 am and 11:00 am
Wednesday & Friday 8 am
Reconciliation Every Saturday at 3:00 pm or by Appointment.
9:00 am - 4:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Friday
The Parish Office may be unavoidably closed at unscheduled times. If you call or come by and get no response, please be patient and try again another day.
ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES REQUIRING THE PRESENCE OF A PRIEST WHEN SOMEONE IS NEAR DEATH OR MEDICALLY AT RISK OF DYING, AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO REACH THE CHURCH OFFICE. Emergency Only: 804-254-0313
WeShare Online Giving
Sign up to give online!
If you've never donated online before, signing up is easy! Click the logo above, select the collection of your choice, and set up your donation or payment.
Diocesan Response to Present Crisis in the Church
Statement from Bishop Knestout
Bishop Knestout encourages anyone aware of sexual abuse of minors on the part of clergy or staff of our diocese to do all of the following:
- Notify civil authorities
- Contact the Attorney General's Clergy Hotline at 1-833-454-9064
- Reach out to the Diocese Victim Assistance Coordinator at
or e-mail: [email protected]
Readings for the week of October 1, 2023
- Sunday: Ez 18:25-28 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9, (6a) / Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5 / Mt 21:28-32
- Monday: Zec 8:1-8 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23 / Mt 18:1-5, 10
- Tuesday: Zec 8:20-23 / Ps 87:1b-3, 4-5, 6-7 / Lk 9:51-56
- Wednesday: Neh 2:1-8 / Ps 137:1-2, 3, 4-5, 6 / Lk 9:57-62
- Thursday: Neh 8:1-4a, 5-6, 7b-12 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Lk 10:1-12
- Friday: Bar 1:15-22 / Ps 79:1b-2, 3-5, 8, 9 / Lk 10:13-16
- Saturday: Bar 4:5-12, 27-29 / Ps 69:33-35, 36-37 / Lk 10:17-24
- Next Sunday: Is 5:1-7 / Ps 80:9, 12, 13-14, 15-16, 19-20 (Isaiah 5:7a) / Phil 4:6-9 / Mt 21:33-43